Search
Close this search box.

Terminal News

VTTI acquires IPTF terminal

Written by...

Picture of Meenal Datar

Meenal Datar

Membership specialist
ETT new tanks

Energy storage provider VTTI has announced the acquisition of the IPTF (IL&FS Prime Terminals FZC) energy storage terminal in Fujairah, UAE.

The acquisition means that VTTI now owns 90% of the terminal, while the other 10% will remain with the Fujairah government. The 333,484 m3 terminal allows VTTI to expand its position in the Port of Fujairah.

Share this article:

Latest terminal news

All News

Chevron Joins National Carbon Capture Centre

The US Department of Energy facility, National Carbon Capture Centre (NCCC), has finalised an agreement welcoming Chevron as the project’s newest industrial member. Chevron joins BP, ExxonMobil and TotalEnergies as

Read More